Sunday, 30 August 2015

Acknowledgments


Assalamualaikum and hello, peeps!

First of all, I would like to introduce myself. The name given is Nur Sabrina binti Suhaimi. I am from DEC 5A and I am currently majoring in English Communication.

big of applause to my lecturer who also my advisor, Madam Hawinda binti Karmon for guided and helped me a lot in this blog process. I have been through a lot of hardships in order to complete this task. Googling and do some reading day and night to provide the best information on rare diseases.

It is such a waste if I wrote the articles without any objectives. Actually, the reasons I chose this kind of theme because I love medic. I love to get to know new disease or rare disease that we are never knew! Somehow, it helps me to realize that nothing is impossible if God’s wills.

So, here are my objectives:
  •          To reveal several rare diseases around the world
  •          To get know the history of the diseases, the treatments that they used and the symptoms of the diseases
  •          To gain some medical knowledge
  •          To help patients who are related to the diseases
  •          To show support and solidarity towards the patients
I would be happy if the information here really helps you guys especially in gaining some information about the diseases and also towards the patients who have the disease.

Enjoy your reading and don’t forget to drop any comment to show your support and to help me improve the blog!

Thanks!



No comments: